2014 - 2015 Githens FCA
The Fellowship of Christian Athletes is touching millions of lives… one heart at a time. Since 1954, the Fellowship of Christian Athletes has been challenging coaches and athletes on the professional, college, high school, junior high and youth levels to use the powerful medium of athletics to impact the world for Jesus Christ. FCA focuses on serving local communities by equipping, empowering and encouraging people to make a difference for Christ.
Thinking about visiting but not sure of the details?
When? Every Friday (starting soon...)
TIME? 2:30pm - 3:15pm (Please have your transportation pick you up at 3:15pm)
Where? Room C7 (Mr. Nero's Room~6th grade hall)
Please email Mr.Nero at Jonathan_Nero@dpsnc.net for further information or opportunites to help!
We hope you can join us! Our typical FCA is right after school in Mr.Nero's room.
* If you have any ideas (like a certain game you want to play or a specific topic you want to discuss in the bible study, and improvements you think we could make to make FCA even better, etc. then please contact us at GithensFCA@gmail.com!
Phillipians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
To see the world impacted for Jesus Christ through the influence of coaches and athletes!
To present to coaches and athletes, and all whom they influence, the challenge and adventure of receiving Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord, serving Him in their relationships and in the fellowship of the church.
Our relationships will demonstrate steadfast commitment to Jesus Christ and His Word through Integrity, Serving, Teamwork and Excellence.
- Integrity: We will demonstrate Christ-like wholeness, privately, and publicly. (Proverbs 11:3)
- Serving: We will model Jesus’ example of serving. (John 13:1-17)
- Teamwork: We will express our unity in Christ in all our relationships. (Philippians 2:1-4)
- Excellence: We will honor and glorify God in all we do. (Colossians 3:23-24)